Heavy Water Board Result 2019: HWB has issued a latest notification for the result, shortlist of Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee, Technician B & C, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, Nurse Group B at 229 posts. Candidates can download the result here. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
HWB Result 2019 – Steno, UDC & Technician Selected Candidates List
विभाग परमाणु ऊर्जा ने 229 पदों पर Steno, UDC & Technician के परीक्षा तिथि और प्रवेश पत्र जारी की है। उम्मीदवार यहां से परीक्षा तिथि और प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं ।। Heavy Water Board Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Heavy Water Board Notification 1/2018
1. Candidates should have passed MBBS, Any Degree, MD/ MS.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Heavy Water Board Vacancy Notification 2018
HWB Steno, UDC & Technician 229 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 26th May 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 25th June 2018.
1. For All Candidates Application Fee Rs. 100/-
2. For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee Nil.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website dae.nic.in by 25th June 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Skil Test, Advanced Test, Written Test & Interview.
There is full notification of Department Atomic Energy – Stenographer, UDC & Technician Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Department Atomic Energy – Stenographer, UDC & Technician Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key /Interview/ Result
For Department Atomic Energy – Stenographer, UDC & Technician you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key
⇒ Interview List