India Post Recruitment 2023: India Post or Post of India invites online applications from meritorious sportspersons fulfilling other eligibility conditions, such as age, education and other qualifications etc for Post Office recruitment to 1899 posts of cadre in the Department of Posts (DOP), Government of India.
There are circle-wise and cadre-wise vacancies of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard and Multi-Tasking Staff Group C posts in AP, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, HP, JK, Karnataka, Kerala, MP, Maharashtra, North East, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, TN, Telangana, UP, Uttarakhand, WB are given here.
India Post Sports Quota Recruitment applications with an order of preference for both the cadres (PA, SA, Postman, Mail Guard and MTS) are being submitted in online mode only at opsportsrecruitment.cept.gov.in. The Post Office Vacancy 2023 online application link has been activated for all eligible applicants from today i.e. from 10 November 2023 to 9 December 2023. To apply applicants can India Post Jobs 2023 apply online from here.
India Post Jobs Notification 2023 Out @Apply Sports Quota Vacancy List, Eligibility, Application Link
Department of Posts (DOP), Government of India has published the latest notification for the Indian Postal Sports Quota recruitment of various posts including PA, SA, Postman, Mail Guard, and MTS. India Post Sports Quota Notification 2023 was released by the Indian Postal Department on 8 November 2023 on the website. Eligible candidates can apply online for India Post (DOP) Sports Quota Vacancy 2023 on the official website.
India Post Recruitment 2023
India Post Notification 2023 for Sports Quota
- For the posts of Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant: Candidates should have a Graduate Degree from a recognized University. Knowledge of working on computers.
- For the posts of Postman / Mail Guard: Candidates should have passed the 12th standard from a recognized Board.
- Candidates should have passed the local language of the concerned Postal Circle or Division as one of the subjects in 10th standard or above Knowledge of working on Computer. Valid license to drive two–wheeler or Light Motor Vehicle (For the post of Postman only). PWBD are exempted from the possession of a license.
- For the posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Candidates have passed the 10th standard from a recognized Board.
- The age limit of the applicants for different posts shall be as given in the Table below. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of online applications.
Age Limit Postal
- Assistant Minimum 18 and Maximum 27 years.
- Sorting Assistant age limit Minimum 18 and Maximum 27 years.
- Postman Between age limit Minimum 18 and Maximum 27 years.
- Mail Guard Between age limit Minimum 18 and Maximum 27 years.
- Multi Tasking Staff age limit Minimum 18 and Maximum 27 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
India Post Bharti 2023 Online Form Apply for MTS, PA, Postman, Guard 1899 Post
|Activity||Dates for submission of India Post Apply Online|
|Starting Date for Receipt of Online Application||10 November 2023|
|India Post Jobs 2023 Last Date for Receipt of Online Application||9 December 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||9 December 2023|
|Window for Correction Application Form Date||10 December 2023 to 14 December 2023.|
- The fee payable by the candidates is Rs 100/-.
- Women candidates, transgender candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) are exempted from payment of fees.
- Fee payment will be done online through UPI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card, etc.
- Pay Level, Part A in the Pay Matrix Schedule of Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules 2016, plus admissible allowances.
- For Postal Assistant Post Pay Scale Level 4 (Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100).
- For Sorting Assistant Post Pay Scale Level 4 (Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100).
- For Postman Post Pay Scale Level 3 (Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100).
- For Mail Guard Post Pay Scale Level 3 (Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100).
- For Multi Tasking Staff Post Pay Scale Level 1 (Rs. 18000 – Rs. 56900).
India Post Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total No. of Posts|
|Postal Assistant (PA)||598|
|Sorting Assistant (SA)||143|
|MTS (Multi Tasking Staff)||570|
How to Apply
Step-by-Step Guide to Apply for India Post Sports Quota Vacancy
- The procedure to apply for the posts of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff is as follows:
- Submit your application online exclusively at “https://dopsportsrecruitment.cept.gov.in” selecting your preferences for cadre and postal circle.
- To apply ensure you fulfill all the requirements for the desired post, read the eligibility criteria in the notification thoroughly before applying.
- Enter correct information while completing the application and review through the preview/print option before submitting.
- Attach Form 1/2/3/4/5 for applicable sports qualification. List only your highest sporting achievements.
- Make sure to submit all the required documents along with the application, incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The last date of application is 9 December 2023.
- A correction window of five days after the last date will be available for any amendments in the submitted application form.
- Job Location: AII India.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- All those candidates who satisfy the conditions in Para 4, 5, 6, and 7 and possess a certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority mentioned in Para 8 will be eligible to be included in the provisional merit list as per their priority for both the cadres are eligible for Postal circles to the extent of the number of vacancies notified for each cadre (post). A candidate will be considered for the first preferred cadre for all the selected Postal Circles and thereafter for the second preferred cadre for all the selected Postal Circles. His name will not be considered for the cadre/postal circle not selected by him.
- A merit list will be prepared by India Post for the selected applicants based on the information provided in the online application portal.
Important Links for India Post Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Merit List||Click Here|
Conclusion: The recent announcement by India Post has revealed an important opportunity for meritorious sportspersons to secure the posts of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard and Multi-Tasking Staff under Sports Quota. Interested candidates should apply for these vacancies.