Indian Army Bharti 2018: Indian Army has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of (Male) Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) Vacancy at 20 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 3rd November 2018. Other details of Indian Army Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Indian Army Bharti 2018 @Havildar 20 Post Apply Online
भारतीय सेना ने 20 पदों पर Havildar की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 5 अक्टूबर 2018 आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Indian Army vacancy notification for Havildar Posts. You can apply online for Indian Army Recruitment from 5th October 2018 to 3rd November 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Indian Army Recruitment (Havildar) Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have e BA/B Sc with Mathematics and 12th Class (10+2).
2. Other education qualification details go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be 20 years to 25 years as on 1st October 2018.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Indian Army Vacancy Notification 2018
Indian Army Recruitment Havildar 20 Post Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 5th October 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 3rd November 2018.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for fee details.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website 5th October 2018 at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Merit.
2. Other selection process details go to the official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Indian Army – Havildar Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Indian Army – Havildar Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
For Indian Army – Havildaryou can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card