Indian Navy SSC Officer Jobs 2019: Indian Navy has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Male/Female Short Service Commission Vacancy at 53 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 5 April 2019. Other details of Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Indian Navy SSC and PSC Officer Vacancy 2019 @Apply Online 53 Post
भारतीय नौसेना ने 53 पदों पर SSC के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 16 मार्च 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have B.E, B.Tech.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Born between 2 Jan 1996 and 1 Jan 2001, Both date inclusive.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Indian Navy Vacancy Notification 2019
Indian Navy Bharti Short Service Commission Jobs 53 Post Apply Online
|Indian Navy SSC Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||16 March 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||5 April 2019|
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
|How to Apply
1. Mode of Apply:- Through Online
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 16 March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Shortlist & Interview.
There is full notification of Indian Navy – Short Service Commission Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Indian Navy – Short Service Commission Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
For Indian Navy – Short Service Commission you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card