Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply Engineers 14 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
CRIS (Centre for Railway Information Systems ) are invited online application for 40 JSE (Junior Software Engineers) and 14 JNE (Junior Network Engineers ) for its ongoing and upcoming projects. Candidate Selection based on Online Test. Online test conduct at New Delhi and Kolkata/ Mumbai/ Chennai / Secunderabad.
Recruitment of Junior Software Engineers (JSE) and Junior Network Engineers (JNE)
The CRIS (Centre for Railway Information Systems) is an Autonomous Organization under the Ministry of Railways. Centre for Railway Information Systems develops and manages critical Information Technology applications of the Indian Railways. Including the well-known Passenger Reservation System/ Freight Operations Information System and the Unreserved Ticketing System.
- Online Registration Opening Date of applications:- 09 January 2017 (10.00 AM)
- Step I & II of Online Registration Last Date for Completion:- 08 February 2017 (06.00 PM)
- Depositing application fee at State Bank of India (SBI):- 14 February 2017 (11.30 PM)
Recruitment of Junior Engineers for Software and Network
Post requirement and age limits:-
- Junior Software Engineer (JSE) 40 vacancies and age for this post Minimum 22 – Maximum 28 years. Relaxation:- 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD as per Govt. of India instructions.
- Junior Network Engineer (JNE) 14 40 vacancies and age for this post Minimum 22 – Maximum 28 years. Relaxation:- 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD as per Govt. of India instructions.
- For the post of Junior Software Engineer (JSE) candidate has B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA / 3 year Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information technology enabled services and Management / A Level examination of DOEACC.
For the post of Junior Network Engineer (JNE) candidate has 3-year Diploma in Electronics or Electronics and Communication or related subjects like Instrumentation.
Application fee detail:-
Application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) plus Bank charges as applicable for General and OBC-NCL candidates. There is no application fee for SC,ST, PWD candidates or female candidates.
Registration/ Apply online:-
Recruitment of Junior Software Engineers (JSE)and Junior Network Engineers (JNE) Apply online:- Click Here
Notification / Advertising :-
We advise candidates read all notification/ advertising carefully. for full notification Click Here