IOB SO Recruitment 2023: Indian Overseas Bank is a major public sector bank headquartered in Chennai. Known for its significant reach across India. IOB SO Recruitment 2023 is inviting online applications for the posts of Specialist Officers.
This recruitment notification drive aims to fill 66 vacancies in various posts in Middle Management Grade Scale II, III, and Senior Management Grade Scale IV. The IOB Specialist Officer Vacancy job description is provided below. The Online Application process will start on 6 November 2023.
Depending on the IOB Specialist Officer Jobs, the last date to submit the application is 19 November 2023. The selection process required for Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2023 will consist of the selection of candidates based on an Online Examination followed by a Personal Interview.
IOB Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 66 Vacancies
Indian Overseas Bank has released an advertisement for the post of Specialist Officer. Applicants are advised to read the details and eligibility criteria given below for this vacancy carefully. Candidates should check their IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023, educational qualification, age limit, IOB Specialist Officer Salary, Selection process, IOB Specialist Officer Syllabus, etc. Eligible candidates in IOB SO Notification 2023 can directly submit their application before 19 November 2023. A brief description of the IOB SO Online Application is given below.
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) Recruitment 2023
IOB Specialist Officer Notification Advt No. HRDD/RECT/04/2023-24
|Specialist Officer||Full-Time Degree in Law/ B.E. / B. Tech/ M.Tech Degree or Post Graduate Degree/ Graduate/ MCA/ CA/ ICWA.|
- Candidates’ age limit should be a Minimum of 27 years and a Maximum of 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
IOB Specialist Officer Apply Online 2023
|Opening Date of Online Registration||6 November 2023|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||19 November 2023|
- MMGS II 48170 Pay Scale 1740/1 – 49910 – 1990/10 – 69810.
- MMGS III Pay Scale 63840 – 1990/5 – 73790 – 2220/2 – 78230.
- SMGS IV Pay Scale 76010 – 2220/4 – 84890 – 2500/2 – 89890.
|Category of Applicant||Application Fee|
|SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation charges)||INR Rs.175/- inclusive of GST|
|For all others (Including OBC & EWS)||INR Rs.850/- inclusive of GST|
How to Apply
- Visit the official Website Indian Overseas Bank (IOB).
- Find the Careers Section and then Click on it.
- Open the IOB Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2023-24.
- Read the advertisement for eligibility.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature as per guidelines.
- Click on “Register Online” under the relevant IOB Recruitment section.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill in the application form without any mistake.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the Online application form and take a printout of the same for reference.
- Job Location: All India.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
- Candidates selection will be made based on an Online Examination followed by a Personal Interview.
Important Links for IOB SO Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Interview List||Click Here|
Conclusion: Indian Overseas Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023 is providing a golden opportunity for candidates qualified in multiple disciplines including Law, Engineering, Finance, and Technology. With the availability of 66 vacancies, this initiative not only provides a promising career path in the banking sector but also promotes contributions to the growth and inclusion of India’s economic infrastructure. Interested individuals are encouraged to apply online between 6 November 2023 and 19 November 2023, ensuring that they meet the required eligibility and age criteria. The selection process consisting of online examination and personal interview will determine the most suitable candidates for these prestigious positions.