Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018: Jharkhand High Court – has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Assistant, Assistant Librarian, Cashier, Typist, Translator & Jr. Translator Vacancy at 73 Post. Interested candidates may apply by 23rd October 2018. Other details of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Jharkhand High Court Jobs 2018@ Assistant, Cashier & Typist 73 Post Apply Online
झारखंड उच्च न्यायालय ने 73 पदों पर Assistant, Cashier & Typist की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 8 अक्टूबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment Notification 04/2018
1. Candidates should have Graduate.
2. Other education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 38 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Jharkhand High Court Vacancy Notification 2018
Asst, Cashier & Typist 73 Post High Court Jobs Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 8th October 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 23rd October 2018.
1. Gen/ OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 500/-
2. For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates Application Fee Rs. 125/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 8th October 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Typing Test & Interview.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Jharkhand High Court – Assistant, Assistant Librarian, Cashier, Typist, Translator & Jr. Translator Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Jharkhand High Court – Assistant, Assistant Librarian, Cashier, Typist, Translator & Jr. Translator Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
For Jharkhand High Court – Assistant, Assistant Librarian, Cashier, Typist, Translator & Jr. Translator you can take print out of your Admit Card | Interview or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Interview List