Jharkhand High Court Result 2018: Jharkhand HC has issued a latest notification for the result, merit list & selected list of 181 Personal Assistant & English Stenographer. Candidates can download result & merit list from here. Other details of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Jharkhand High Court Result 2018 – PA & Steno Selected List & Cut Off Marks
झारखंड एचसी ने 181 पदों पर Personal Assistant & Stenographer के परिणाम, योग्यता सूची और चयनित सूची के लिए एक नवीनतम अधिसूचना जारी की है। उम्मीदवार यहां से परिणाम और मेरिट सूची डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं ।।
Jharkhand High Court Notification 1/2018
1. Candidates should have Graduate.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 18 years to 35 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Age Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Jharkhand High Court Vacancy 2018 Notification
Jharkhand HC 181 Personal Asst & Stenographer Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 10th May 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 25th May 2018.
3. Exam Date:- 20-21st August 2018
For candidates fee, details go to official notification.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website by 25th May 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on the Typing Test, Personality Test, and Viva Voce Test.
2. Other selection process details go to official notification.
There is full notification of Jharkhand High Court – Personal Assistant & English Stenographer Vacancy:–
⇒ Personal Assistant Download Notification
⇒ English Stenographer Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Jharkhand High Court – Personal Assistant & English Stenographer Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/Answer Key / Result
For Jharkhand High Court – Personal Assistant & English Stenographer you can take print out of your Admit Card, Answer Key or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key