Jaypee University of Information Technology Vacancy 2018: JUIT has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Library Assistant at 02 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 25th August 2018. Other details of Jaypee University Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Jaypee University Notification 2018 – Library Assistant 02 Post Application Form
जेपी विश्वविद्यालय सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी विश्वविद्यालय ने 02 पदों पर Library Assistant की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 9 अगस्त 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Jaypee University Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have M.Li.Sc.
2. Other education qualification details go to the below official notification.
1. Candidates should go to the notification given below for age details.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Jaypee University of Information Technology Vacancy Notification 2018
JUIT Recruitment Library Assistant 02 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 9th August 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 25th August 2018.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for Application Fee details.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 9th August 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Merit List.
2. Other candidates selection process details please go to the below given official notification.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Jaypee University of Information Technology – Library Assistant Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Jaypee University of Information Technology – Library Assistant Application Form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
For Jaypee University of Information Technology – Library Assistant you can take print out of your Merit List or Result from here:-
⇒ Merit List