University of Kalyani Recruitment 2017: – Kalyani University has issued a notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant Vacancy at 01 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 27th October 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Kalyani University Project Asst (01 Post) Vacancy Notification 2017 – Application Form
कल्याणी विश्वविद्यालय ने 01 पदों पर Project Assistant की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 27 अक्टूबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।University of Kalyani 01 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2017. Read full Notification Before application form.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
University of Kalyani Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed M.Sc (Chemistry).
2. More educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit As per SERB/DST rules.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|University of Kalyani Vacancy 2017 Notification
Kalyani University Project Asst 01 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 23rd October 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 27th October 2017.
For Candidates Fee, details go to Official Notification.
|How to Apply
1. Postal Address:-Prof. Swati De, Department of Chemistry, University of Kalyani, District:-Nadia, W.B. Pin Code:- 741235.
2. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website http://www.klyuniv.ac.in/ by 27th October 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for University of Kalyani – Project Assistant Vacancy–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For University of Kalyani – Project Assistant Apply Online or New Registration:-
Admit Card / Result
For University of Kalyani -Project Assistant you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: –