Kanpur Dehat Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply Junior Clerk 02 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
Office of District & Sessions Judge Kanpur Dehat Vacancy 2018: District Court Kanpur Dehat Uttar Pradesh has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk Vacancy at 02 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 26th September 2018. Other details of Kanpur Dehat Court Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Kanpur Dehat District Court Jobs [email protected] Form Junior Clerk 02 Post
कानपुर देहाट कोर्ट ने 02 पदों पर Junior Clerk की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 1 अक्टूबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। District & Sessions Judge Kanpur Dehat Vacancy Notification for Junior Clerk 02 Posts. Interested Candidates can apply through the application form for Kanpur Dehat District Court Recruitment from 1st October 2018 to 27th October 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
District & Sessions Judge Kanpur Dehat Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have a passed Intermediate Class.
2. Other education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|District & Sessions Judge Kanpur Dehat Vacancy Notification 2018|
District Court Kanpur Dehat Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 02 Junior Clerk Post Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 1st October 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 27th October 2018.
3. Written Exam & Typing Test Date:- 4th November 2018
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|How to Apply|
1. Postal Address:- Office of the District Legal Services Authority, Kanpur Deh., Uttar Pradesh.
2. The intending candidates should submit duly signed resumes in plain paper indicating the following… 1) Name of the Candidates 3) Name of Father’s/Husband, 3) DOB, 4) Sex, 5) Educational Qualification, 6) Aadhar Card, 7) Category of reservation if Any, 8) Permanent and Postal Address, and Experience, if any along with attested Copies of relevant certificate besides two self-addressed properly postal stamped envelopes
3. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 1st October 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam and Typing Test.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification of District & Sessions Judge Kanpur Dehat – Junior Clerk Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For District & Sessions Judge Kanpur Dehat – Junior Clerk Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
For District & Sessions Judge Kanpur Dehat – Junior Clerk you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card