Karnataka Bank PO Interview Result 2019 » Merit List & Cut Off
By Rajesh Antil -
Karnataka Bank Interview Result 2019: Karnataka Bank has issued a notification for the interview result of Scale I Probationary Officer Vacancy. Candidates can download interview result. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Karnataka Bank PO Result 2019 – Probationary Officer Interview Result Out
कर्नाटक बैंक ने Probationary Officers के साक्षात्कार परिणाम के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार यहां से साक्षात्कार परिणाम डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं ।। Karnataka Bank Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2018.Read full Notification Before apply Online. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed Any Degree/ PG.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 28 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification|
Karnataka BankProbationary Officer Vacancy PO Post Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 7th March 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 20th March 2018.
For candidates fee details go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the website karnatakabank.com by 20th March 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification of Karnataka Bank – Probationary Officers Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Karnataka Bank – Probationary Officers Application form or New Registration:-
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Karnataka Bank – Probationary Officers you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key