Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 » Law Clerk & Typist 38 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2019: High Court of Karnataka has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Law Clerks-cum-Research Asst, Typist Vacancy at 38 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 28 May 2019. Other details of Karnataka High Court 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2019 – Law Clerks & Typist 38 Post @Online Form
कर्नाटक उच्च न्यायालय ने 38 पदों पर Law Clerks & Typist की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 9 अप्रैल 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Karnataka High Court vacancy notification 2019 for 20 Law Clerks-cum-Research Asst & 18 Typist posts. You can apply online Application Form to High Court recruitment from 9 April 2019 to 28 May 2019.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have a Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|High Court OF Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2019|
Karnataka High Court Law Clerks-cum-Research Asst, Typist Vacancy Apply Online
|Important Dates |
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 9 April 2019
2. Last Date for Submission of Application: 28 May 2019
1. For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 250/-
2. For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee Rs. 100/-
|Pay Scale & Salary Details|
1. For Law Clerks-cum-Research Asst Salary Rs. 16500 monthly
2. For Typist Pay Scale Rs. Rs. 25500/- to Rs. 81100/-
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply:- Through Online/Offline.
2. Postal Address:-
To The Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru.
3. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 9 April 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Typing Test & Viva-voce
2. Other selection process details please go to the official notification.
There is full notification of Karnataka High Court – Law Clerks-cum-Research Asst, Typist Vacancy:–
⇒ Typist 18 Post Notification
⇒ Law Clerks-cum-Research Asst 20 Post Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Karnataka High Court – Law Clerks-cum-Research Asst, Typist Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card/Interview/ Result
For Karnataka High Court – Law Clerks-cum-Research Asst, Typist you can take print out of your Admit Card| Interview or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Interview List