Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017: Nagaland Police has issued a notification for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector, Armed Branch Sub Inspector, Additional Sub Inspector (GD) Vacancy at 32 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 31st August 2017. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Nagaland Police SI, ASI, ABSI, UBSI (32 Post) Vacancy Notification 2017 – Application Form
नागालैंड पुलिस ने 32 पदों पर एसआई, एएसआई, एबीएसआई, यूबीएसआई की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 31 अगस्त 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Nagaland Police Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have possessed Diploma & Any Degree.
2. To Know Post wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. A Candidate for all category of shall be as per existing Government Notification.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per High Court/Nagaland Government Rule Regulation.
|Nagaland Police Vacancy Notification 2017
Nagaland Police 32 SI ASI ABSI UBSI Vacancy Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 11th August 2017
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 31st August 2017.
For candidates fee, details go to official notification.
|How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website nagapol.gov.in or before 31st August 2017.
For candidates Selected based on Physical Test, Written Test & Oral Test.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for – Sub-Inspector, Armed Branch Sub Inspector, Additional Sub Inspector (GD) Vacancy – Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For – Sub-Inspector, Armed Branch Sub Inspector, Additional Sub Inspector (GD) Vacancy Apply Online or New Registration from here: – Application Form / Advt No PHQ (B-I) 1/C – Recruitment/2015
Admit Card | Result
For – Sub-Inspector, Armed Branch Sub Inspector, Additional Sub Inspector (GD) you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: – Admit Card |Result