Karnataka Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018: KPSC has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Assistant Conservator Vacancy at 24 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 9th October 2018. Other details of KPSC Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
KPSC Job Notification 2018 @Application Form Assistant Conservator 24 Post
कर्नाटक लोक सेवा आयोग ने 24 पदों पर Assistant Conservator की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 10 सितम्बर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
KPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Bachelor and Graduate Degree.
2. Other candidates should go to the notification given below for education qualification details.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Karnataka Public Service Commission Vacancy Notification 2018
Assistant Conservator KPSC Karnataka Jobs 24 Posts Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 10th September 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 9th October 2018.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 10th September 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Online Test.
2. Other candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Karnataka Public Service Commission – Assistant Conservator Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Karnataka Public Service Commission – Assistant Conservator Application Form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
For Karnataka Public Service Commission – Assistant Conservator you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card