Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017: – KSP has issued a notification for the recruitment of Police Constable (Man & Women) (KSISF) Vacancy at 395 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 18th December 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
KSP Vacancy Notification 2017 – Police Constable (man & Women) 395 Post Apply Online
कर्नाटक राज्य पुलिस ने 395 पदों पर Police Constable (Man & Women) की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 18 दिसंबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC- STATE BOARD and SSLC- Equivalent
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Karnataka State Police Vacancy Notification 2017
KSP Police Constable (Man & Women) 395 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 27th November 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 18th December 2017.
1. For Un-reserve/SEBC Candidates Application fee Rs:- 250/-
2. For ST/SC candidates Application Fee Rs:- 100/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website sisfpc17.ksp-online.in by 18th December 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on ET, PST & Written Test.
2. Other selection process details go to official notification.
There is full notification of Karnataka State Police – Police Constable Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Karnataka State Police – Police Constable Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Karnataka State Police – Police Constable you can take print out of your Admit Card, Answer Key or Result from here:
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key