KSP Constable Recruitment 2018: – Karnataka State Police has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Constable Vacancy at 517 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 24th August 2018. Other details of KSP Constable Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
KSP Constable Recruitment Notification 2018 – Apply Online 517 Post
कर्नाटक राज्य पुलिस ने 517 पदों पर Constable की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 3 अगस्त 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
KSP Constable Recruitment Notification 4/2018
1. Candidates should have SSLC- CBSE, ICSE, SSC and State Board.
2. Other education qualification details go to the below official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Karnataka State Police Vacancy Notification 2018
KSP Constable Recruitment 517 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 3rd August 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 24th August 2018.
3. Last date for submission of Application Fee:- 27th August 2018.
1. For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 250/-
2. For SC/CT Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 100/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 3rd August 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Physical Test & Endurance Test.
2. Other candidates selection process details please go to the below given official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Karnataka State Police – Constable Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Karnataka State Police – Constable Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
For Karnataka State Police – Constable you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card