Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 » Apply Law Clerk 68 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
Madras High Court Vacancy 2019: Madras HC has issued a latest notification Advt No-43/2019 for the recruitment of Law Clerk Vacancy at 68 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 25 April 2019. Other details of Madras High Court Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Madras High Court Vacancy 2019 @Application Form Law Clerk 68 Post
मद्रास उच्च न्यायालय ने 68 पदों पर Law Clerk के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 26 मार्च 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Madras High Court vacancy notification 2019 for 68 Law Clerk Jobs. You can apply to Madras High Court recruitment from 26 March 2019 to 25 April 2019.Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Madras High Court Notification Advt No-43/ 2019
1. Candidates should have Graduate in Law.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Madras High Court Vacancy Notification 2019|
Madras High Court Law Clerk Vacancy 68 Post Application Form
|Madras High Court Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||26 March 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||25 April 2019|
1. Candidates pay scale Rs. 30000/-
2. Other pay scale details please go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply:- Through Offline.
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 26 March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Viva Voce test.
2. Other selection process details please go to the official notification.
There is full notification of Madras High Court – Law Clerk Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Madras High Court – Law Clerk Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card/ Result
For Madras High Court – Law Clerk you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card