Madras High Court Recruitment 2023: Madras High Court has notified Research Law Assistant posts on adhoc basis for a period of one year. Candidates have to apply through the Madras High Court Jobs portal (https://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in).
Madras High Court Offline Application Form has been invited on the official website of Madras High Court. Eligible applications to fill 75 posts in Madras High Court Recruitment 2023 till 8 December 2023 can apply for Madras High Court Vacancy 2023 on its official website from 27 November 2023 to through email or offline mode.
Madras High Court Research Law Assistant Recruitment Notification 2023 @Application Form for 75 Vacancies
Madras High Court has published a notification containing 75 posts of the Research Law Assistant. Madras High Court Vacancy 2023 PDF is available for download at the below URL for interested candidates. Before downloading the Madras High Court Research Law Assistant Recruitment Application Form 2023, read the full Madras High Court Research Law Assistant notification. Brief details of Madras High Court Jobs 2023 Notification/Advertisement are given below:–
High Court of Madras Recruitment 2023
Madras High Court Notification No.256/2023
|Research Law Assistant
|Candidate must have Graduation in Law (under 10+2+3+3, 10+2+5, 10+2+4+3) from recognized universities in India or any other recognized pattern at the decision of the committee. For admission as an advocate or pleader in an Indian Court, one must be recognized by the Association and the Bar Council of India.
- Candidates age limit should be Maximum of 30 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application
|27 November 2023
|Last Date for Submission of Application
|8 December 2023
- Madras High Court Research Law Assistant will be paid a consolidated sum of Rs. 30000/- per month as an honorarium for his assignment, as per G.O(Ms.).No.2343 Home (Court-I) Department, dated 27 November 2018.
Madras High Court How to Apply
- Please visit the Madras High Court’s official website
- Find the Madras High Court Bharti Notification PDF.
- Then click on it.
- Read the full Notification Carefully.
- Then fill out all the details in the given application format.
- Now send the application form to the given Email/Postal Address.
- Take a printout.
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Email ID: [email protected].
- Postal Address: The Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600104.
- Job Location: Madras High Court.
Madras High Court Vacancy Details
|Research Law Assistant
- Candidates selected list will be prepared based on the Viva Voce Test.
Important Links for Madras High Court Recruitment
Conclusion: The High Court of Madras has announced the recruitment notification for the Research Law Asst posts, offering 75 vacancies through Madras High Court recruitment. Interested candidates aged 30 years can apply via the Madras High Court Jobs Email [email protected] from 9 December 2023. The selection process includes Viva Voce.