Ministry External Affairs Vacancy 2018: MEA has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Deputy Passport Officer (DPO) Vacancy at 08 Posts. Interested candidates may apply from 27th September 2018 to 60 Days. Other details of MEA Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
MEA Jobs Notification 2018 – Deputy Passport Officer 08 Post @Application Form
विदेश मंत्रालय ने 08 पदों पर DPO की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 27 सितंबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Degree.
2. Others post-wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates should go to the notification given below for age details.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Ministry of External Affairs Vacancy Notification 2018
Deputy Passport Officer MEA Delhi Recruitment 08 Post Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 27th September 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 60 Days.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 27th September 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Ministry of External Affairs – Deputy Passport Officer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Ministry of External Affairs – Deputy Passport Officer application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card/ Result
For Ministry of External Affairs – Deputy Passport Officer you can take print out of your Admit Card | Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card