MPSC Vacancy 2018: Meghalaya Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Lecturer Vacancy at 43 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 3rd December 2018. Other details of Meghalaya PSC Lecturer Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Meghalaya PSC Jobs 2018 – Lecturer 43 Post @Apply Online
मेघालय लोक सेवा आयोग ने 43 पदों पर Lecturer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 12 नवंबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Maharashtra Public Service Commission vacancy notification 2018 for Lecturer posts. You can apply online for MPSC recruitment from 11th November 2018 to 3rd December 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
MPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Graduate.
2. Other education qualification details go to the notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be 32 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancy Notification 2018
Lecturer 43 Post MPSC Madhya Pradesh Recruitment Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 12th November 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 3rd December 2018.
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 460/-
2. For SC/St candidates application fee Rs. 324/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 12th November 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
There is full notification of Meghalaya Public Service Commission – Assistant Section Officer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Meghalaya Public Service Commission – Assistant Section Officer apply online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
For Meghalaya Public Service Commission – Assistant Section Officer you can take print out of your Admit Card | Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card