Ministry of Minority Affairs Recruitment 2018: – Ministry of Minority Affairs has issued a notification for the recruitment of Senior Translator Vacancy at 01 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 60 Days. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Ministry of Minority Affairs Notification 2018 – Senior Translator 01 Post Application Form
अल्पसंख्यक मामलों के मंत्रालय ने 01 पद पर Senior Translator की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 60 दिन तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Ministry of Minority Affairs Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should Master Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. For candidates age limit details go to official notification.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Ministry of Minority Affairs Vacancy 2018 Notification
Ministry of Minority Affairs Sr Translator 01 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 22nd May 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 60 Days.
For candidates fee details go to official notification.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website minorityaffairs.gov.in by 60 Days or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Ministry of Minority Affairs – Senior Translator Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Ministry of Minority Affairs – Senior Translator Application form or New Registration:-
Admit Card / Result
For Ministry of Minority Affairs – Senior Translator you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card