Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018: – MP High Court has issued a notification for the recruitment of Translator Vacancy at 05 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 12th June 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
MP HC Vacancy Notification 2018 – Translator 05 Post Apply Online
मध्य प्रदेश उच्च न्यायालय ने 05 पदों पर Translator की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 12 जून 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
MP High Court Notification 367/2018
1. Candidates should have Graduate Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 35 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Madhya Pradesh High Court Vacancy 2018 Notification
MP High Court Translator 05 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 14th May 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 12th June 2018.
3. Last Date for Correction in Online Application:- 15th June 2018.
4. Date of Preliminary:- To be notified if held.
5. Date Of Main Exam:- To be notified Later
1. For General/OBC Candidates should pay Rs 200/-
2. For ST/SC/Women candidates Rs 100/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website mphc.gov.in by 12th June 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Exam.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Madhya Pradesh High Court – Translator Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Madhya Pradesh High Court – Translator Apply Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Madhya Pradesh High Court – Translator you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key