Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Recruitment 2018: – MP Vyapam has issued a notification for the recruitment of Group 2 (Sub Group-3) Junior Supply Officer, Fishery Inspector, Analyst Lab Assistant Vacancy at 219 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 13th March 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 3 Cut Off & Result Out 2018
मध्य प्रदेश व्यावसायिक परीक्षा बोर्ड ने Group 2 (Sub Group-3) की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 13 मार्च 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
MPPEB Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed Any Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 40 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Vacancy 2018 Notification
MPPEB Group 2 (Sub Group-3) 219 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 27th February 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 13th March 2018.
3. Exam Date:- 27, 28th March 2018
1. For General/OBC candidates should pay Rs 500/-
2. For ST/SC candidates Rs 250/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website vyapam.nic.in by 13th March 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Exam.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board – Group 2 (Sub Group-3) Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board – Group 2 (Sub Group-3) Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board – Group 2 (Sub Group-3) you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key
⇒ Check Result
⇒ Result Note
⇒ Cut Off
⇒ Key committee recommendation