MPSC Vacancy 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Male & Female Assistant room Officer, State Tax Inspector & Police Sub Inspector Vacancy at 555 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 29 January 2019. Other details of MPSC Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
MPSC Asst Officer, SI & Tax Inspector Jobs 2019 @Apply Online 555 Post
महाराष्ट्र लोक सेवा आयोग ने 555 पदों पर Asst Officer, SI & Tax Inspector की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 9 जनवरी 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
MPSC Recruitment Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have passed Graduate and Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. For Asst room Officer & State Tax Inspector candidates, age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 38 years.
2. For Police Sub Inspector candidates age limit Minimum 19 years and Maximum 31 years.
3. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancy 2019
Asst Officer, SI & Tax Inspector Maharashtra Vacancy 555 Post Application Form
|MPSC Asst Officer, SI & Tax Inspector Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||9 January 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||29 January 2019|
|3. Date of Preliminary Exam||24 March 2019|
|4. Date of Main Exam (Combined Paper -I)||28 July 2019|
|5. Date of Main Exam (Police Sub Inspector Paper II)||4 August 2019|
|6. Date of Main Exam (State Tax Inspector Paper II)||11 August 2019|
|7. Date of Main Exam (Asst room Officer Paper -II)||24 August 2019|
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs:- 374/-
2. For SC/ST candidates application fee Rs:- 274/-
|Pay Scale Details
1. For candidates pay scale Rs:- 9300/- to 34800/- (Grade Pay 4300/-)
2. Other pay scale details go to the official notification.
|How to Apply
1. Mode of Apply: Through Online
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 9 January 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Exam.
2. Other selection process details go to the official notification.
There is full notification of Maharashtra Public Service Commission – Assistant room Officer, State Tax Inspector & Police Sub Inspector Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Maharashtra Public Service Commission – Assistant room Officer, State Tax Inspector & Police Sub Inspector Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Maharashtra Public Service Commission – Assistant room Officer, State Tax Inspector & Police Sub Inspector you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key