MPSC Recruitment 2018: – Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Law Officer Vacancy at 01 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 19th July 2018. Other details of MPSC Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
MPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 – Law Officer 01 Post Apply Online
महाराष्ट्र लोक सेवा आयोग ने 01 पदों पर Law Officer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 19 जुलाई 2018 आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
MPSC Recruitment Notification 31/2018
1. Candidates should have passed Degree (Law).
2. Other education qualification details go to official notification
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 19 years and Maximum 38 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancy Notification 2018
MPSC Law Officer 01 Post Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 2nd July 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 19th July 2018.
1. For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs 524/-
2. For ST/SC candidates Rs 324/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website 19th July 2018 at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Exam.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Maharashtra Public Service Commission – Law Officer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Maharashtra Public Service Commission – Law Officer Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/Answer Key/Result
For Maharashtra Public Service Commission – Law Officer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key