Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018: – MPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Group B Lower Grade Stenographer (English & Marathi) Vacancy at 44 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 14th February 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
MPSC Vacancy Notification 2018 – Lower Stenographer 44 Post Apply Online
महाराष्ट्र लोक सेवा आयोग ने 44 पदों Lower Grade Stenographer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 14 फरवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
MPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed SSC with Typing & Stenography knowledge Marathi & English.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 43 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018 Notification
MPSC Group B Stenographer 44 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 26th January 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 14th February 2018.
1. For General/OBC candidates should pay Rs 374/-
2. For ST/SC candidates Rs 274/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in by 22nd February 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Exam & Typing.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Maharashtra Public Service Commission – Lower Grade Stenographer Vacancy:–
⇒Download English Stenographer Notification (Advt No- 8/2018)
⇒ Download Marathi Stenographer Notification (Advt No- 7/2018)
How to Apply / New Registration
For Maharashtra Public Service Commission – Lower Grade Stenographer Application form or New Registration:-
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Maharashtra Public Service Commission – Lower Grade Stenographer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key