Municipal Service Commission West Bengal Recruitment 2018: MSC West Bengal issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) Vacancy at 40 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 12th September 2018. Other details of MSCWB Sub Asst Engineer Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
MSCWB Sub Asst Engineer 40 Jobs Notification 2018 – Apply Online
नगर सेवा आयोग पश्चिम बंगाल ने 40 पदों पर Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 14 अगस्त 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
MSCWB Recruitment Notification 16/2018
1. Candidates should have Civil Engineering Degree.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 37 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Municipal Service Commission West Bengal Vacancy Notification 2018
MSCWB Sub Asst Engineer Recruitment 40 Post Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 14th August 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 12th September 2018.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 14th August 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Personality Test/ Interview.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Municipal Service Commission West Bengal – Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Municipal Service Commission West Bengal – Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/Answer Key/Result
For Municipal Service Commission West Bengal – Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key