Mumbai City Civil Court Selected List 2018: Mumbai City Civil Court has issued a latest notification for the result & selected list of Stenographer(Lower Grade), Peon/Hamal, Junior Clerk 8921 posts. Candidates can check the result here. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Mumbai City Civil Court Selected & Waiting List 2018
मुंबई सिटी सिविल कोर्ट ने परिणामस्वरूप और आशुलिपिक (लोअर ग्रेड), पीन / हमल, जूनियर क्लर्क 8921 पदों की चयनित सूची के लिए नवीनतम अधिसूचना जारी की है। उम्मीदवार यहां परिणाम देख सकते हैं।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Mumbai High Court Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed 8th Class, SSC.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 38 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Mumbai High Court Vacancy Notification 2018
Mumbai High Court Stenographer, Clerk, Peon/Hamal 8921 Post Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 28th March 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 10th April 2018.
For candidates fee details go to official notification.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website by 10th April 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Shortlist, Screening Test, Typing Test.
There is full notification of Mumbai High Court – Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon/Hamal Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Mumbai High Court – Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon/Hamal Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Short List / Result
For Mumbai High Court – Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon/Hamal you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Short List
⇒ Additional List Of Shortlisted Candidates