North Central Railway Recruitment 2018: RRC – NCR has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of JE, Clerk, Peon, Driver, Helper, Safaiwala, Chief Law Asstt (Retired Employee) Vacancy at 1091 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 3rd September 2018. Other details of NCR Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
North Central Railway JE, Peon & Clerk Jobs 2018 @Application Form 1091 Post
उत्तर मध्य रेलवे ने 1091 पदों पर JE, Clerk & Peon की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 4 अगस्त 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
North Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class & Graduate.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 65 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|RRC North Central Railway Vacancy Notification 2018
North Central Railway Recruitment JE, Clerk & Peon 1091 Post Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 4th August 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 3rd September 2018.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|How to Apply
1. Postal Address:- Settlement Section, Personel Branch DRM Office, Jansi – 284003.
2. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 4th August 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of RRC North Central Railway – JE, Clerk & Peon Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For RRC North Central Railway – JE, Clerk & Peon Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
For RRC North Central Railway – JE, Clerk & Peon you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card