Collector & District Election Officer Neemuch Recruitment 2018: Collector & DEO Neemuch (Madhya Pradesh) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Accountant & Assistant Grade II & III Vacancy at 09 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 14th August 2018. Other details of Neemuch District Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Form, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Collector & Election Officer Neemuch Notification 2018 – Apply Accountant & Asst 09 Post
कलेक्टर और जिला चुनाव नीमच ने Accountant & Assistant की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 10 अगस्त 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Collector & DEO District Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed 8th, 10+2 Class.
2. Other post-wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates should go to the notification given below for age details.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Collector & District Election Officer Neemuch Vacancy Notification 2018
District Neemuch Recruitment Accountant & Assistant 09 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 10th August 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 14th August 2018.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 10th August 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Merit.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Collector & District Election Officer Neemuch – Accountant, Assistant Grade II & III Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Collector & District Election Officer Neemuch – Accountant, Assistant Grade II & III Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
For Collector & District Election Officer Neemuch – Accountant, Assistant Grade II & III you can take print out of your Merit List or Result from here:-
⇒ Merit List