New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2018: – New Mangalore Port Trust has issued a notification for the recruitment of Nurse & First Aid Superintendent Vacancy at 02 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 28th February 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
New Mangalore Port Trust Notification 2018 – Nurse & First Aid Superintendent 2 Post Application Form
नई मैंगलोर पोर्ट ट्रस्ट ने 2 पदों Nurse & First Aid Superintendent की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 28 फरवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed Secondary School, PUC.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 35 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|New Mangalore Port Trust Vacancy 2018 Notification
New Mangalore Port Trust Nurse & First Aid Superintendent 2 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 22nd January 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 28th February 2018.
For candidates fee details go to official notification.
|How to Apply
1. Postal Address:- The Chief Medical Officer, New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur,
Mangalore – 575 010
2. Eligible candidates may apply through the website newmangaloreport.gov.in by 28th February 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
For candidates, selection process details go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of New Mangalore Port Trust – Nurse & First Aid Superintendent Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For New Mangalore Port Trust – Nurse & First Aid Superintendent Application form or New Registration:-
Admit card / Result
For New Mangalore Port Trust – Nurse & First Aid Superintendent you can take print out of your Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card