National Highways Authority India Recruitment 2018: NHAI has issued a notification for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager & Manager (Technical) Vacancy at 223 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 12th February 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
NHAI Notification 2018 – Dy General Manager & Manager 223 Post Application Form
राष्ट्रीय राजमार्ग प्राधिकरण भारत ने 223 पदों DGM & Manager की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 12 फरवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
National Highways Authority India Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Degree in Civil Engineering.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|National Highways Authority of India Vacancy 2018 Notification
NHAI 223 Dy General Manager & Manager Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 15th January 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 12th February 2018.
For candidates fee details go to official notification.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website hcraj.nic.in by 12th February 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of National Highways Authority of India – Deputy General Manager, Manager Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For National Highways Authority of India – Deputy General Manager, Manager Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Interview List / Result
For National Highways Authority of India – Deputy General Manager, Manager you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List