National Health Mission Mumbai Recruitment 2018: – NHM Mumbai has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Personal Assistant & Electrician Vacancy at 02 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 28th June 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
NHM Mumbai Notification 2018 – Assistant & Electrician 02 Post Download Form
राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य मिशन मुंबई ने 02 पदों पर Personal Asst & Electrician की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 28 जून 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
National Health Mission Mumbai Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed ITI and Graduation.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 38 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|National Health Mission Mumbai Vacancy Notification 2018
NHM Mumbai Assistant & Electrician 02 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 11th June 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 28th June 2018.
For Candidates Application Fee details go to official notification.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website by 28th June 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Merit Based and Written Test.
2. Other Candidates selection process details go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of National Health Mission Mumbai – Personal Assistant & Electrician Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For National Health Mission Mumbai – Personal Assistant & Electrician Application Form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Merit List/Admit Card/Answer Key/Result
For National Health Mission Mumbai – Personal Assistant & Electrician you can take print out of your Merit List | Admit Card | Answer Key or Result from here:-
⇒ Merit List
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key