NIFT Recruitment 2019 » Apply Online Junior Hindi Translator 16 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
NIFT Vacancy 2019: National Institute of Fashion Technology Delhi has issued a latest notification Advt No 01/2019 for the direct recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) Vacancy at 16 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 7 March 2019. Other details of NIFT JHT Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
NIFT Vacancy 2019 – Junior Hindi Translator 16 Post @Apply Online
नेशनल इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ फैशन टेक्नोलॉजी ने 16 पदों पर Junior Hindi Translator के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 6 फरवरी 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। National Institute of Fashion Technology Delhi vacancy notification 2019 for 16 Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) posts. You can apply online for NIFT Delhi recruitment from 6 February 2019 to 7 March 2019. Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
NIFT Recruitment Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have a Master Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|National Institute of Fashion Technology Recruitment Notification 2019|
NIFT Vacancy JHT 16 Posts Junior Hindi Translator Jobs Apply Online
|NIFT Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||6 Feb 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||7 March 2019|
1. For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 1000/-
2. For SC/ST/PWD/Woman Candidates Application fee:- NIL.
1. Candidates pay scale Rs. 35400/-
2. Other pay scales should details please go to the official the notification.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode Of Apply: Through Online.
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 6 February 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Written Test (Paper-1 & II).
2. Other selection process details please go to the official notification.
There is full notification of National Institute of Fashion Technology – Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For National Institute of Fashion Technology – Junior Hindi Translator Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Interview/ Result
For National Institute of Fashion Technology – Junior Hindi Translator you can take print out of your Admit Card| Answer Key or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key