National Institute of Open Schooling Recruitment 2018: – NIOS has issued a notification for the recruitment of Director, Audit Officer, Hindi Officer, Stenographer Vacancy at 09 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 12th June 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
NIOS Vacancy Notification 2018 – Group A, B & C 09 Post Application Form
नेशनल इंस्टीट्यूट ओपन स्कूलिंग ने 09 पदों पर Director, Audit Officer, Hindi Officer, Stenographer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 12 जून 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
National Institute of Open Schooling Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Bachelor Degree, PG.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be 27 years to 56 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|National Institute of Open Schooling Vacancy 2018 Notification
NIOS Stenographer, Director, Audit & Hindi Officer 09 Post – Application Form
1. Notification Date:- 24th April 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 12th June 2018
1. For Unreserved/OBC Application Fee Rs. 750/-
2. For SC/ ST Application Fee Rs. 250
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website nios.ac.in by 12th June 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Interview.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of National Institute of Open Schooling – Director, Audit Officer, Hindi Officer, Stenographer Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For National Institute of Open Schooling – Director, Audit Officer, Hindi Officer, Stenographer Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For National Institute of Open Schooling – Director, Audit Officer, Hindi Officer, Stenographer you can take print out of your Admit Card | Interview or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Interview List