NLC India Limited Recruitment 2018: – NLC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT) & Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT) Vacancy at 460 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 5th January 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
NLC Notification 2018 – Technician & Graduate Apprentices 460 Post Apply Online
NLC India Limited ने 460 पदों पर Apprentices की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 5 जनवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Indian Council of Medical Research 460 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
NCL India Limited Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Degree in Engineering.
2. More post-wise educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. For candidate age details please go to official notification.
3. Age Relaxation: – SC/ST/PH Candidates Age Relaxation as per on Government Rule and Regulation.
|NLC India Limited Vacancy Notification 2018
NLC Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT) & Graduate Apprenticeship 460 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 27th December 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 5th January 2018.
3. Last date for submission of print out: 10th January 2018 till 5 PM.
4. The shortlisted Candidates for certificate verification in the ratio of 1:3 will be displayed at the website tentatively on 23rd January 2018
5. The shortlisted Candidates will be called for certificate verification tentatively from 30th January 2018 to 04 January 2018
6. The Selected list of Candidates will be displayed at the website tentatively on 10 Jan 2018.
7. The tentative date for Joining of Selected Candidates will be 15th January 2018
For Candidates Application Fee details please go to official notification.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website nlcindia.com by 5th January 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be select based on Percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree.
2. Other selection process details go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for NCL India Limited – Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT) & Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT) Vacancy–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For NCL India Limited – Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT) & Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT) Application Form or New Registration from here –
⇒ Apply Online
For NCL India Limited – Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT) & Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT) you can take print out of your Result from here: –