Ganjam Court Recruitment 2017 (Stenographer, Typist & Clerk) 61 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
District Ganjam Court Recruitment 2017: – District & Session Judge Ganjam has issued a notification for the recruitment of Jr. Clerk/ Copyist, Jr. Typists & Stenographer Grade III & Salaried Amin Vacancy at 61 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 20 October 2017. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
District Ganjam Court Vacancy (61 Post) Notification 2017 – Application Form
गंजम जिला कोर्ट ने 61 पदों पर Clerk, Typists & Stenographer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 20 अक्टूबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।District & Sessions Judge Ganjam 61 Vacancy Notification 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
District & Sessions Judge Ganjam Recruitment Notification 2017
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have passed 10th Class and 12th Class, Diploma in Computer Application and able to speak, read and write Oriya.
2. To Know Post wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates should be age Limit Minimum 18 years and Maximum 32 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per District Rules and Regulation.
|District & Sessions Judge Ganjam Recruitment Notification 2017 |
Ganjam District Court Jr. Clerk/ Copyist, Jr. Typists & Stenographer Grade III & Salaried Amin Posts – Ganjam Court 61 Vacancy Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 16th September 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 20th October 2017.
3. Venue:- Office Of the District Court Judge, Ganjam by 20th October 2017 at 5:00 PM.
|Fee Details |
1. Candidates Application fee Rs. 100/-.
2. For SC/ST Candidates Application fee:- NiL.
|How To Apply |
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website ecourts.gov.in or before 20th October 2017.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and Viva Voce Test.
2. To Know post -wise selection process details please go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification for District & Sessions Judge Ganjam – Jr. Clerk/ Copyist, Jr. Typists & Stenographer Grade III & Salaried Amin Vacancy – Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For District & Sessions Judge Ganjam -Jr. Clerk/ Copyist, Jr. Typists & Stenographer Grade III & Salaried Amin Vacancy Application Form or New Registration from here: – Application Form
Admit Card | Result
For District & Sessions Judge Ganjam – Jr. Clerk/ Copyist, Jr. Typists & Stenographer Grade III & Salaried Amin you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: – Admit Card | Result