NPCIL Jobs 2018: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Assistant & Stenographer Vacancy at 22 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 12th November 2018. Other details of NPCIL Asst & Stenographer Vacancy like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
NPCIL Stenographer & Asst Jobs 2018 – Apply Online 22 Post
भारत परमाणु ऊर्जा निगम लिमिटेड ने 22 पदों पर Assistant & Stenographer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 18 अक्टूबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
NPCIL Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Graduate.
2. Others post-wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 28 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Vacancy Notification 2018
Assistant & Stenographer 22 Post NPCIL Uttar Pradesh Vacancy Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 18th October 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 12th November 2018.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 18th October 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Skill Test.
2. Other selection process details should go to the notification given below.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited – Assistant & Stenographer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited – Assistant & Stenographer application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/Answer Key/Result
For Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited – Assistant & Stenographer, you can take print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key / Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key