NPCIL Recruitment 2019 » Application Form Trade Apprentice 57 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
NPCIL Vacancy 2019: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has issued a latest notification Notice No. 01/KKNPP/HRM/2019 for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Machinist, Welder (Gas & Electric), Electrician, Electronic Technician, Pump Operator cum mechanic), Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic (Chiller Plant) Industrial air conditioning) Vacancy at 57 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 28 February 2019. Other details of NPCIL Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
NPCIL Vacancy 2019 @ Trade Apprentice 57 Post @Application Form
न्यूक्लियर पावर कॉर्पोरेशन ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड ने 57 पदों पर Trade Apprentice के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 7 फरवरी 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited vacancy notification 2019 for 57 Trade Apprentice post. You can apply through the application form for NPCIL Tamil Nadu recruitment from 7 February 2019 to 28 February 2019.Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
NPCIL Recruitment Notification Advt No-01/2019
1. Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class & ITI Certificate.
2. Other education qualifications details go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 16 years and 24 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment Notification 2019|
NPCIL Vacancy Application Form 57 Post Trade Apprentice Jobs
|NPCIL Jobs Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||7 February 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||28 February 2019|
1. Candidates pay scale Rs. 13000/-
4. Other Pay scales details please go to the official notification.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply:- Through Online.
2. Postal Address:- Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District – 627106.
3. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 7 February 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details.
There is full notification of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited – Trade Apprentice Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited – Trade Apprentice Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card / Result
For Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited – Trade Apprentice, you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card