UGC NET Admit Card 2019 » National Eligibility Test Exam Date
By Rajesh Antil -
NTA UGC NET Admit Card: National Testing Agency has issued a latest notification for the Admit Card & Exam Date of University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) Vacancy. Candidates can download Admit Card. Other details of UGC National Eligibility Test 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
NTA UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2019 Release
राष्ट्रीय परीक्षण एजेंसी ने UGC NET 2019 के Admit Card के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। उम्मीदवार एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।।। National Testing Agency vacancy notification 2019 for National Eligibility Test. You can apply online for UGC NET June 2019 from 1 March 2019 to 20 March 2019. Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
UGC National Eligibility Test Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have a Master Degree.
2. Other education qualifications details go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|National Testing Agency Vacancy Notification 2019|
UGC NET 2019 National Eligibility Test Notification Online Form
|UGC NET June 2019 Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||1 March 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||30 March 2019|
|3. Last date for submission of Application Fee||1 April 2019|
|4. Correction in particulars of Application Form on the website only||7 to 14 April 2019|
|5. Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||15 May 2019|
|6. Exam Date||20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 June 2019|
|7. Declaration of Result||15 July 2019|
1. For General/Unreserved candidates application fee Rs. 800
2. For OBC/ EWS candidates application fee Rs. 400/-
2. For SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender candidates application fee Rs 200/-
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply:- Through Online.
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 1 March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be select based on Exam.
There is full notification of National Testing Agency – National Eligibility Test Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For National Testing Agency – National Eligibility Test Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For National Testing Agency – National Eligibility Test you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key