Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023: Orissa High Court has invited eligible people to apply for the prestigious posts of Junior Stenographer and Assistant Section Officer. Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023 provides a great opportunity for individuals interested in making a career in the judicial system. Court Recruitment Drive, in which 89 vacancies have been announced.
Orissa High Court applications can be accepted through the official recruitment portal orissahighcourt.nic.in. The process will start from 2 November 2023. Depending on the Orissa High Court Recruitment, the last date to submit the application is 16 November 2023 or 17 November 2023. Odisha High Court Vacancy essentials a selection process consisting of examination and interview to determine the eligibility and suitability of each candidate.
Orissa High Court ASO Recruitment 2023 Notification Out Apply Online 89 Posts
Orissa High Court has released an advertisement for the post of Assistant Section Officer, Junior Stenographer. Applicants are advised to read the details and eligibility criteria given below for this vacancy carefully. Candidates should check their Odisha High Court Jobs, educational qualification, age limit, Orissa High Court ASO Salary, experience, Orissa High Court ASO Syllabus, etc. Eligible candidates in Odisha High Court ASO Notification 2023 can directly submit their application before 17 November 2023. Below is a brief overview of the Odisha High Court Stenographer job notification.
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023
Odisha High Court Notification 2023
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||Candidate must pass a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or such other qualification equivalent thereto.
He/ She must have adequate knowledge of Computer Applications.
|Junior Stenographer||Candidate should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
He/ She should have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand and 40 words per minute in typewriting along with adequate knowledge of Computer Applications.
Assistant Section Officer
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 37 years.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Odisha High Court ASO Apply Online 2023
|Opening Date for Online Applications||2 November 2023|
|Last Date for Online Applications||17 November 2023|
- For Assistant Section Officer (Group B) Pay Scale Rs.35400/- to Rs.112400/- (Level-9).
- For Junior Stenographer (Group C) Pay Scale Rs.25500/- to Rs.81100/- (Level-7).
- All Candidates Application Fee: Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ ST/PWD Candidates Application Fee Nil.
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||53|
How to Apply
- Please go to the official website of orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Find the Recruitment Corner Section and Click on it.
- Click on Odisha High Court ASO, Junior Stenographer Recruitment Notification.
- Fill out an online application.
- Upload the Photo and Signature.
- Take a printout
- Job Location: Odisha.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Assistant Section Officer: Candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, Computer Application Test, and Viva-Voice Test.
- Junior Stenographer: Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Computer Application Test, and Skill Test
Important Links for Odisha High Court Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification||ASO | Jr Stenographer|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Conclusion: The High Court of Orissa has presented a golden opportunity for aspirants aiming to serve in the judiciary through its latest recruitment drive for 89 Assistant Section Officer and Junior Stenographer positions. It also emphasizes the court’s inclusive approach by offering age relaxations according to government regulations, ensuring a fair chance for all applicants.
Candidates are encouraged to apply early, as the application window is open for a limited time, starting from 2 November 2023 to 17 November 2023. This Odisha High Court Recruitment drive not only aims to fill the current vacancies but also to enhance the functioning and efficiency of the judiciary system in Odisha. Aspirants looking to make meaningful contributions to the legal field should seize this chance and apply through the official portal.