Palamu District Recruitment 2019 » Application Form Teacher 18 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
Palamu District Vacancy 2019: Palamu District has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Teacher Vacancy at 18 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 9 March 2019. Other details of Palamu District Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Palamu District Vacancy 2019 @Application Form Teacher 18 Post
पलामू जिला ने 18 पदों पर Teacher की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 28 फरवरी 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Palamu District vacancy notification 2019 for Teacher 18 post. You can apply to Jharkhand recruitment from 28 February 2019 to 9 March 2019. Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Palamu District Recruitment Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have Graduate, Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 43 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Palamu District Recruitment Notification 2019|
Palamu District Teacher Vacancy 18 Post Application Form
|Palamu District Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||28 February 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||9 March 2019|
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply: Through Offline
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 28 February 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Exam.
There is full notification of Palamu District – Teacher Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Palamu District – Teacher Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card / Result
For Palamu District – Teacher you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card