Panipat Court Peon Interview Date 2019: District & Sessions Judge Panipat has issued a latest notification for the interview date & schedule of Peon 06 posts. Candidates can download the interview list here. Other details of Panipat Court Peon Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Panipat District Court Peon Interview Date Release 2019
पानीपत कोर्ट ने 06 पदों पर Peon की भर्ती के लिए interview date जारी की है। उम्मीदवार यहां साक्षात्कार सूची डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। District & Sessions Judge Panipat Vacancy Notification for Peon Posts. Interested Candidates can apply through the application form for Panipat District Court Recruitment from 25 March 2019 to 29 March 2019.
Panipat District Court Recruitment 2019
1. Candidates should have passed 8th Class.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|District & Sessions Judge Panipat Recruitment Notification 2019
Panipat Court Vacancy 06 Peon Haryana Jobs Application Form
|Panipat Court Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||25 March 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||29 March 2019|
|Panipat Court Peon Interview Date|
|1. A, B, C, D, E, F||29 April 2019|
|2. G, H, I, J, K, L||30 April 2019|
|3. M, N, O, P, Q||1 May 2019|
|4. R, T, U, V||2 May 2019|
|5. S, W, X, Y, Z||3 May 2019|
1. For Peon post pay scale Rs 4440-7440+1300 Grade Pay (Pay Matrix FPL-DL)
2. Other pay scale details go to official notification.
|How to Apply
1. Mode of Apply: Thought Offline
2. The intending candidates should submit duly signed resumes in plain paper indicating the following… 1) Name of the Candidates 3) Name of Father’s/Husband, 3) DOB, 4) Sex, 5) Educational Qualification, 6) Aadhar Card, 7) Category of reservation if Any, 8) Permanent and Postal Address, and Experience, if any along with attested Copies of relevant certificate besides two self-addressed properly postal stamped envelopes.
3. Postal Address:- office of district and sessions judge, Panipat, Haryana.
4. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 25 March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
There is full notification of District & Sessions Judge Panipat – Peon Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For District & Sessions Judge Panipat – Peon Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Interview List /Result
For District & Sessions Judge Panipat – Peon you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List