PPSC Vacancy 2019: Punjab Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Veterinary Officer Vacancy at 117 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 1 April 2019. Other details of PPSC Jobs 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
PPSC Veterinary Officer Vacancy 2019 @Apply Online 117 Post
पंजाब लोक सेवा आयोग में 117 पदों पर Veterinary Officer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी हुई है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 2 मार्च 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
PPSC Notification Advt No-1/2019
1. Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from recognized University.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 37 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2019
PPSC Veterinary Officer Vacancy 117 Post Apply Online
|PPSC Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||9 March 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||1 April 2019|
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
1. For Veterinary Officer post pay scale Rs 15600-39100+5400/- Grade Pay
2. Other pay scale details go to official notification.
|How to Apply
1. Mode of Apply: Through Online
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 9 March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Exam.
There is full notification of Punjab Public Service Commission – Veterinary Officer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Punjab Public Service Commission – Veterinary Officer Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Punjab Public Service Commission – Veterinary Officer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key