Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017:- Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts, Punjab & Haryana High Court has issued a notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade-III Vacancy at 229 Posts. Eligible candidates can apply by 18th April 2017 by 11.59 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Grade-III Result 2017
पंजाब और हरियाणा उच्च न्यायालय ने 229 पदों पर स्टेनोग्राफर ग्रेड-तृतीय की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। योग्य उम्मीदवार 20 मार्च 2017 से 18 अप्रैल 2017 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।Punjab & Haryana High Court 229 Vacancy Notification 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
Candidates should have a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers.
1. Candidates age limit should be be between 18-37 years for General, 18-42 years for SC of Punjab, BC/ OBC of Punjab, 18-45 years for Candidates who are already in service in Government/ Semi/ PSU as on 01-01-2017.
4. Age Relaxation: – Age Relaxation as per on Punjab & Haryana High Court Govt Rule Regulation.
|Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Gr III Vacancy Apply Online
Punjab & Haryana High Court Grade III 229 Post
1. Starting Date for Online Application 20-03-2017
2. Last Date/ Time for Registration Step-I 18-04-2017 by 11.59 PM
3. Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee 20-04-2017 (within Banking Hours)
4. Last Date/ Time for Registration Step-II 21-04-2017 by 11:59 P.M
5. Last Date for Editing of Application 21-04-2017 by 11.59 PM
6. Date of Exam May 2017.
Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for General, Reserved Category of other State, Rs. 250/- for SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM of State of Punjab, Rs. 500/- for General of PHC of Punjab, Rs. 125/- for SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM of PHC of Punjab candidates (non-refundable) by the way of “Cash Deposit Receipt” printed after completion of Step-I of registration in any Branch of State Bank of India only under Screen 8888 (Fee Type-21)
|How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sssc.gov.in from 20-03-2017 to 18-04-2017 by 11.59 PM for step I registration & for step II registration on or before 21-04-2017 by 11:59 PM. or Click on the below How to Apply links.
|Instructions for Apply
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID, Contact No
2. Log on to www.sssc.gov.in
3. Click on “Recruitment——–>Stenographer Grade III (Subordinate Courts of Punjab)” & click on it.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Gr III Vacancy –Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Gr III Apply Online or New Registration from here – Apply Online
For Punjab & Haryana High Court for the post of Stenographer Gr III has recently released call letter for attending Written Exam. Written Exam will be held on 5th August 2017 or 6th August 2017. Interested Candidates can download their call letter and print out of your Admit Card from here:- Admit Card
For Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Gr III you can check your result from here:- Results / Provisional Merit Wise Result of English Shorthand Test for the post of Stenographer Grade-III in Subordinate Courts of Punjab. [Advt. No. 20S/SSSC/PB/2017]