Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017- Civil Judge Answer Key
By Rajesh Antil -
Rajasthan Jodhpur High Court Recruitment 2017: – Rajasthan High Court has issued a notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge Vacancy at 35 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 21st December 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Answer Key 2018 Released
राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय ने 35 पदों Civil Judge की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 21 दिसंबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Rajasthan High Court 35 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification 2017
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have passed LLB.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 23 years & Maximum 35 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2017 Notification|
Rajasthan HC Civil Judge 35 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 23rd November 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 21st December 2017.
|Fee Details |
1. For General/OBC Candidates should pay Rs 850/-
2. For ST/SC candidates 350/-
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the website hcraj.nic.in by 21st December 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Pre, Main Exam & Interview.
There is full notification of Rajasthan High Court – Civil Judge Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Rajasthan High Court – Civil Judge Apply Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ SSO ID
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Rajasthan High Court – Civil Judge you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key