Rajnandgaon District Court Vacancy 2018: Rajnandgaon District Court has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Tahsil Rajnandgaon & Uptahsil Gandai ( Notary Post ) Vacancy at 04 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 11th October 2018. Other details of District Court Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Rajnandgaon District Court Notary Jobs 2018@ Application Form
राजनांदगाव डिस्ट्रिक्ट कोर्ट 04 पदों पर ने Notary की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 28 सितंबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Rajnandgaon District Court Recruitment Notification 2018
Candidates should go to the notification given below for educational qualifications details.
1. Candidates should go to the notification given below for age details.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Rajnandgaon District Court Vacancy Notification 2018
Rajnandgaon District Court Notary Jobs Application Form
1. Notification Date:- 27th September 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 11th October 2018.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|How to Apply
1. Postal Address:- Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh.
2. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 28th September 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Regular Recruitment Examination.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Rajnandgaon District Court – Tahsil Rajnandgaon & Uptahsil Gandai ( Notary Post ) Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Rajnandgaon District Court – Tahsil Rajnandgaon & Uptahsil Gandai ( Notary Post ) Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
For Rajnandgaon District Court – Tahsil Rajnandgaon & Uptahsil Gandai ( Notary Post ) you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card