Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017: – RBI has issued a notification for the recruitment of Bank’s Medical Consultant Vacancy at 01 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 13th December 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
RBI Vacancy 2017 – Medical Consultant 01 Post Notification Application Form
रिज़र्व बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया ने 01 पद पर Medical Consultant की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 13दिसंबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Reserve Bank of India 01 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Reserve Bank of India Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have PG and Diploma.
2. More educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. For candidates age details go to official notification.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age Relaxation as per on Government Rule and Regulation.
|Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2017 Notification
RBI Medical Consultant 01 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 29th November 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 13th December 2017.
For Candidates fee details go to official notification.
|How to Apply
1. Postal Address:- Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Fort Glacis, 16, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001.
2. Eligible candidates may apply online through the website rbi.org.in by 13th December 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
2. Other selection process details go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Reserve Bank of India – Medical Consultant Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Reserve Bank of India – Medical Consultant Application Form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Interview List |Result
For Reserve Bank of India – Medical Consultant you can take print out of your Interview List or Result from here: –
⇒ Interview List