RBI Recruitment 2018 » Apply Online Grade B 14 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
RBI Vacancy 2018: Reserve Bank Of India has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of PhDs in Grade ‘B’ for Research Positions Vacancy at 14 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 30th November 2018. Other details of RBI Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
RBI Grade B Job 2018 @ Apply Online 14 Post
भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक ने 14 पदों पर Group B की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 30 अक्टूबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Reserve Bank of India vacancy notification 2018 for Grade B Research 14 posts. Interested candidates can apply online for RBI Maharashtra Recruitment from 30th October 2018 to 30th November 2018. Read full Notification Before. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Ph.D.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 34 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Reserve Bank of India Vacancy Notification 2018|
Grade B 14 Post RBI Bank Jobs Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 30th October 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 30th November 2018.
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee:- Rs. 600/-
2. For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates application fee:- Rs. 100/-
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 30th October 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification of Reserve Bank of India – Grade B Research Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Reserve Bank of India – Grade B Research Application Form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
For Reserve Bank of India – Grade B Research you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card